Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Finally....

Itachi's dead. The moment we all have been waiting for - Sasuke successfully 'kills' his own brother.

Photobucket

*crickets chirp*


OK, Sasuke's new eyes: Cool or hilarious? I'm ok with the nuclear fission thing as long as he kicks butt with it.

Photobucket

*crickets chirp*


I'm a little irked that he decided to join Akatsuki but did he really have to wear their attire as well? Come on, Sasuke. You're an independent!!! You're not supposed to follow behind your brother's shadow.


Photobucket

*crickets getting a bit tad tired of chirping*

Ok, ok! I'll stop procrastinating and get working on blogging about my Japan trip! XD

On the Way to Japan

- At Hong Kong, I was partially confused making the connection flight- meaning I did get a bit lost but not enough for me to miss the plane. :P

- They also checked my pencil box. I'm not sure why. Maybe ppl get stabbed with pencils more often there.

- At Narita, there was this huge group of Australian youths who seemed geared for some sports event. They were all wearing bright red jerseys. What surprised me (and annoyed me) was how everyone cut the line. It's one thing to have 1 or 2 individuals cut the line. It's another when you have 10-15 ppl stepping in front of your queue. (0__0);;; I shall withhold any further thoughts about this.


~ Highlight of that day ~

My luggage was delayed for pickup. I was the lucky one out of two to have my luggage placed on another plane that would fly in about 20 minutes later. I had to wait for another 40 minutes to get my luggage. I was rather nervous since the last Skyliner train leaves at 10.02 p.m. Guess what time I received my luggage?

9.55 p.m.

So, yours truly tore down the path towards the train platform. I jumped onto the only train available at the platform, which left at 9.59 p.m. I was a little surprised - the train left earlier than the stated time. I was too tired and didn't think further until I noticed the following:

1) This train is stopping at every stop. Skyliner is supposed to bypass most stops.
2) This train is moving quite slowly for a bullet train.
3) This train doesn't look like a bullet train.
4) Wait a minute, isn't that train that shot pass right in front of my eyes on another train track a split second ago.....the Skyliner train?

I took the wrong train. What a twit.

I was so very CROSS with myself throughout the whole trip from Narita to Nippori because I paid twice as much and yet, took a longer time to reach my destination.

The team greeted me at the Tokorozawa train station. It was welcoming to see their familiar faces. =) After seeing them, all my frustrations melt away. It's Ok, I've reached my destination.

Image Sources: onemanga.com



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger