Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Tuesday, September 04, 2007


Music Playlist Game!

::RULES::

- Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
- Using the following questions, press play.
- Use the song titles that come up to answer them.
- Don't cheat or your appendages will be cut off. :B

I debated between using my English, Chinese, Japanese and Christian playlists. I’ve decided to use the English playlist since it’s more self-centered in nature (more relevant to the questions here) and I don’t have to deal with translations. XD

*******************************

1. How does the world see me?
Cotton Eye Joe (Remix) - Rednex
[Erm, I’m not a heartbreaker/lady killer like good old Joe.]


2. Will I have a happy life?
Some Kind of Wonderful- Sky
[Who is this ‘wonderful’ girl? “I’ll be your baby if you let me hold your soul.’ I hope her life is a happy one though.]

3. What do people really think of me?
Heaven is a Place on Earth – Belinda Carlisle
[Do I make ppl like they’re in heaven? OK that sounds sooo wrong.]

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Forbidden Love - Madonna
[Uh-oh…..]

5. How can I make myself happy?
Hit me Baby One more time – Britney Spears
[Bwahahahaha! Hit myself or let myself be hit?]


6. What should I do with my life?
Bring me to Life - Evanescence
[If I direct these lyrics to God, I actually have an interpretation that makes much sense.]

7. Will I ever have children?
Without You – Jesse McCarthy
[The title alone sounds like I will have none but the lyrics declare that I can’t live without some partner so I guess I will have kids after all]

8. What is some good advice for me?
Running in the family – Level 42
[I should appreciate certain things that run in the family?]

9. What do I think my current theme song is?
Calcutta – Taxi Taxi Taxi – Dr. Bombay
[you have got to be KIDDING…..^^;; this is a crack song]

10. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Comfortable – John Mayer
[well, if ppl are comfortable with me being crazy/weird/hyper/on crack….]

11. What song will be played at my funeral?
Material Girl - Madonna
[ROTFL…..you can’t be serious XD]

12. What is my day going to be like?
All for you - Janet Jackson
[Not sure how to explains the day but the lyrics scream ‘party and flirt’….oh dear]

13. Why am I here?
Too Many Broken Hearts – Jason Donovan
[To save hearts from being broken? LOL]

14. What will people remember me for?
Remember Me – Hoobastank
[The title seems to fit but the actual lyrics are quite angsty and emo “you’ll never going to be a part of me” ^_^;; ]


15. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Special Kind of Something
[this song speaks of learning to love and give – good song]

16. Are there people waiting outside to take me away?
Sensuality – ATB
[ (0_o);; no comment ]

17. What will this year be all about?
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
[Meeting someone who becomes an unhealthy obsession?…..uh-oh]

18. If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
Sing Me Your Song Again, Daddy – Jose Mari Chan
[Argghh, no waaaaay!]

19. The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Don’t Call Me Baby – Madison Avenue
[Bwahahaha now that would be interesting. XD]

20. Your message to the world.
Pretty Fly – The Offspring
[ROTFL!! This is wrong in so many dimensions.]

21. Your deepest secret.
Only When I Sleep – The Corrs
[I guess it’s not a secret anymore, dreaming about some guy]

22. Your innermost desire.
Paintings on my Mind – Tommy Page
[Aiyo, what a sad song. No no no, that is definitely not my innermost desire.]

23. Your oldest memory makes you think...
Scream – Michael Jackson (and Janet Jackson)
[“Stop pressuring me, make me wanna scream….” Was it *that* bad?]

24. Somewhere in your wedding vows you'll include:
Lemon Tree – Fool’s Garden
[“I'm waiting for you, But nothing ever happens and I wonder” – What type of wedding is this? So depressing……]

25. When you wake up in the morning you mutter?
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
[ Oh man……LOL this is bad. Thinking about my humps so early in the day?]

26. Right now, your feelings are:
It’s My Time to Fly – The Urge
[“Bring us to victory, dreams become reality.
It’s my time to fly. Father, be with me tonight.
I'm right on target. Keep the dream alive”

You know, that actually works…XD]

27. The day you fall in love will be the day that:
No Scrubs – TLC
[No no no….]

28. Your scream during sex:
I Like the Way You Move - BodyRockers
[Wow.]

29. Your farewell message to the readers:
Take on Me - Aha
[I never quite understood the meaning behind the lyrics….but I know Pest likes this song so it’s Ok as a finale XD]

Anyone is most welcomed to waste their time on this. It was pointless fun but fun anyway. ^^ I obtained this from Vernhal's DeviantArt website --> http://oo-shironami-oo.deviantart.com/



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Some of those coincidences...

I'd do this, but I probably don't have enough favorite songs. And all of them would be weird as answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger