Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Sunday, September 23, 2007


Considering that I'll be making a trip to India next week, I had better finish blogging on Bangkok, Thailand. XD

Hello Bangkok I

There are four things I noted in Thailand.

1) Food

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a shame that I can't quite remember what these dishes were, especially the 2nd image, which I know was pretty good. The first is something like Pandan Chicken, while the third image is green curry and the fourth is some coconut milk based- dessert. But as a whole, it was good although not necessarily authentic.


2) Funky colored taxis

Thailand has this interesting color code tradition.

Monday - yellow
Tuesday - pink
Wednesday - green
Thursday - orange
Friday - blue
Saturday - violet
Sunday - red

As a result, their taxis tend to be colored similarly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pink is one bizarre color for a taxi IMO.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't believe me that this is a taxi? Check out the exquisite logo. XD


3) People love the King

In my journey to the airport, I noticed these structures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Ohhhh it's the King.


Ah the King again.


...King again.



Yet another King.


And another....King?"


In the airport, I see more King too........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I won't comment further about the Thai King although their reverence for him is quite..... interesting.

4) Intricately Designed Airport


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Speaking of the airport, I noticed some really fine structures in the Suparnavarbumi International Airport. I, especially like these spiral arches, and found them cool. A thought did cross my mind, "Gee, I wonder how one keeps this massive structure clean?"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wonder no more. No wait.....I wonder how much this dude gets paid to do this.



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger back to free said...

I'm wondering if I have tried that dish in the second picture. Hard to tell from the small size, is it fried, sweet, sticky noodles?

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger mav said...

Ack, my apologies Dave for this slow response.

If I recall properly, the 2nd pic is not a noodle dish but rather, a type of curry. Unfortunately, I didn't take notes down and recently, I've been blogging months after a certain trip is completed (no good! I can't remember the details).

I need to be more diligent in details in my future trips. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger