Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Sunday, April 29, 2007


Cyber-Red would be so proud of me......

I broke a record today. I bought 5 pairs of shoes in one go. Even I can't believe the atrocity I've committed today. Maybe I kena jampi or something.

It's mostly my auntie's fault. You see, she is visiting me and I had to do something with her. Now, in Singapore, there's only 2 things you can really do: Eat and shop. I originally planned to stay home and limit our travelling.

But after my landlady and other fellow tenant commented, "What? You're not bringing your auntie to go shopping in the city??!!! How could you?!"I groaned and finally relented.

I hereby, share my shameless shopping bounty and fashion accomplishments.


#Shoe Profile 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I bought it: I really needed a new basic-looking pair of high heels shoes since I've killed 3 pairs this year so far.
Fashion milestone: It's not black!


#Shoe Profile 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I bought it: It's 3-inches high!
Fashion milestone: It's 3-inches high!


#Shoe Profile 3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I bought it: It caught my eye with its shiny gold and blood red band combination. Perfect for company dinners and other formal functions. XD
Fashion milestone: It's not black!


#Shoe Profile 4

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I bought it: It was the cheapest of the lot (SGD 15), it's comfortable, it has cute embroidery stuff on the side.
Fashion milestone:
It's not black and it uses slightly different material....eh, something like guni? And yeah, the embroidery stuff too. XD


:: SHOE OF THE DAY AWARD ::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I bought it: It's so cute! I know, it's pink but....but it's cute. When I wear it, I feel younger and......cute. (^___^);;;
Fashion milestone:
It's not black. Folks, it's friggin' pink. Baby pink too. And that flower. Oh the horrors. The color I sworned to rather die than to wear a few years back. I ought to commit hara-kiri. I've just betrayed myself.


TOTAL DAMAGE: SGD 130.00


**************************************

Shopping is evil. Every store deceives you into thinking that you need 100+ shoes, accessories, clothes and handbags to look and feel good.

Aren't those pink heels cute, though?



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Reta said...

oh i'm so proud of you! come give ur fashion momma a big hugggg

hehe.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger The Project Staff said...

Eh, why is there a The Project blogger account? I don't remember making one at all...

Anyway, yes, shopping is evil! Though, I got to say my favorite is shoe #3, since I bought something similar myself. My heels are higher though (something about a 9? Forgot how to measure it) and it hurts so much but it really fits the formal events.

I wanna see you in heels! Mwahahahah... XD

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger The Project Staff said...

It's me, Ann, btw. XD

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....what have you done to my friend?! Please return her to her original self! ;-p Just kidding. Welcome to the Sisterhood of Having-too-many-Shoes! I'm so proud of you - loved the gold and red one (wow, you even have side profile photos to go with it!). Next up, gotta work on different styles - pumps, peep toes, wedges, straps, etc, ha ha....baby steps girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger