Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Friday, January 26, 2007


GIRLY survey!

  • [x] My fingernails/toenails are almost always painted (Toenails, not fingernails)
  • [] During the summer the only shoes I wear are flip flops
  • [] My favorite toys as a child were barbies
  • [] My favorite colour is pink or purple
  • [] I did Gymnastics
  • [x] I love skirts (They’re not bad. I feel comfortable in some of them)
  • [] Hollister is one of my favorite places to shop
  • [] Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
  • [x] I love chocolate (Chocolate can be good but I won’t obsessed over them)
  • [] I've never had a real job

TOTAL: 3

  • [] My hair is almost always straightened (It's already straight!)
  • [] I have at least 8 myspace pictures
  • [x] I usually go shopping once a week (Groceries….sure yeah lol)
  • [] I love to hang out at the mall with friends
  • [] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace or earrings
  • [] I've gone to a tanning salon
  • [] I've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
  • [x] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes (Yes, if you count flip-flops and bedroom slippers)
  • [] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
  • [] I change my icon weekly
  • [] I wear a shower cap

TOTAL: 2

  • [] I don't shop at Hot Topic (dang, that's one of my fav. stores!)
  • [] My cell phone might as well become a part of me
  • [] I wear mascara everyday
  • [x] I've been or am on a diet (I changed eating habits, not starve myself)
  • [] Bathing suits are adorable
  • [] I don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
  • [] Big sunglasses are hott
  • [] I have gotten my nails done before
  • [] MTV is one of my favorite channels

TOTAL: 1

  • [] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
  • [] I love to have girls do my hair
  • [x] I give and receive hugs from all my friends (Eh, only a selected few)
  • [] I hate bugs
  • [] Carnivals are so fun!
  • [] Summer is THE best season (Spring for me)
  • [] My swimsuit has 2 pieces (Don’t even own a swimsuit)
  • [x] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor (I suppose it can't hurt to wait)
  • [x] Musicians are so hot (Some are *cough*LeeHom/Jay Chou*cough*)
  • [] You write me a poem and tell me I’m beautiful and I’m all yours (Good griefy....)

TOTAL: 3

  • [x] I am self-conscious (I have to be to a certain degree)
  • [] I cry often
  • [] My car smells like vanilla or cherry
  • [x] My dishes get washed more than once a week (…..why would my dishes NOT get washed? Sick…)
  • [] I don't do sports
  • [x] I HATE to run (I hate running so I go for the elliptical or weights)
  • [x] I squeal when I am surprised or angry
  • [x] I eat dried fruit as a snack
  • [] I love clean romance novels
  • [] Drew Barrymore is so cute

TOTAL: 5

  • [] I dance a lot.
  • [] I usually spend an hour or over to get ready to leave my house
  • [] I only have like 5 billion hair product
  • [x] I love to get dressed up
  • [x] Every part of my outfit needs to match (I try to match)
  • [] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
  • [x] I would love to have a photo shoot (I've voiced this out before. XD)
  • [] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day
  • [] I wish I were a model

TOTAL: 3

  • [] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton (*cough* Sick…)
  • [] I have been something that was semi (Oro?)
  • [] I own Uggs (Oroooo?)
  • [] Hip Hop is the best music (*dies*)
  • [] I pop my collar (Eh, no.)
  • [] I like to be the center of attention
  • [x] Guys with Mohawks are crazy (They look kinda crazy to me)
  • [x] Horses are beautiful
  • [] I'd rather not pay attention in school
  • [x] Cats are adorable

TOTAL: 3

  • [] I write my own music
  • [x] I would love to visit Hawaii (Why not?)
  • [] Valentine's day is so cute! (Gah….)
  • [x] White is better than black
  • [x] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black (I try not to, it’s a bit depressing)
  • [] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
  • [] Hate the grunge look (I don’t hate it)
  • [] I love to read magazines

TOTAL: 3

  • [] I love to gossip (Eh.....I love hearing what's going on with other ppl. Does that count?)
  • [] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid (Oro??)
  • [] I love Celine Dion
  • [] My bubble baths are 1-2hrs long (Haha….I don’t even have a bathtub, who are you kidding?)
  • [] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
  • [] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other.
  • [] I like little kids (Sometimes.)
  • [] Diet drinks are the best
  • [] I'm all about being vegetarian (I eat meat but I love veggies more)
  • [x] I refuse to eat at McDonalds (DIE McD DIE.)

TOTAL: 1

  • [] I check my myspace everyday.
  • [x] I love life! (Life’s great!)
  • [x] I have a lot of jewelry!
  • [] My screen name(s) have x's in them
  • [] Either one of myspace names has/had <3's>
  • [x] I would never want to be the opposite sex
  • [x] It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
  • [] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed

TOTAL: 4

***********************************************


Total up everything ----> "You are 28% girly!"


Eh.....WOOOHOO?!! I'm NOT girly!




*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger