Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Saturday, January 13, 2007


Fangirling 2007 begins...

Went to Singapore Expo for City Harvest Church service using a different route (hoping that I could save time) <--- Tried to be smart

Nope, ended up LATE again for the second time in a row. (-__-);;;;

So, I wandered around the outskirts because I totally DISLIKE walking into church late to the point that I'd rather miss the whole service. There's this sense of incompleteness that stresses me out. While browsing through the music/book store, I heard a very distinct voice during the opening worship session that was almost ending.

"Wait....I've heard of this voice before. Sounds like Martin Smith of Delirious?"

........................

(0__0) ;;;

*sneaks into the main atrium and stares*

OH.

WOW.

There you have it, Delirious? performing on the stage of Singapore Expo LIVE!!!

I almost cried because I missed the opening worship session. Seriously.

****************

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, what's the deal with Delirious? Just for the record, I've owned two albums for quite a while now: GLO and World Service. I was quite upset when I lost GLO during the process of relocating back to Asia and I've always liked the direction D? was moving towards in World Service.

This direction that I speak of is towards a higher worship experience without sacrificing their unique alternative rock style. I think they've been categorized as Gospel + Rock. When I was interning in the U.S, I've had awesome worship sessions in my car while driving to work. I always feel as if I'm in the midst of angels singing when I heard the audience/huge choir sing along with the band. It's a heavenly rockin' feeling (which screams irony considering that some christians think rock music is satanic). Well, I think God can use any musical instrument/style as He pleases for His Good Will. And I'm lovin' it. XD

Anyway, seeing D? perform and minister yesterday on stage suggests to me that worship comes naturally to them. There is no pressure to be someone else or to even fit into the molds of typical CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's their own style of worship. No fudging, yo.

Me like D? even more now. Me raise D? in list of me favorite music. Me buy D? CDs to support them: Deeper + Mission Bell

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to think that I'm fangirling their music more than the band members. I suppose the only true fangirling moment was when Martin Smith and the rest walked pass my cell group in the atrium (on their way to the autographing session) and my sisters-in-Christ and I waved at him and smiled. He waved back and smiled, and I went "Eeeeeeeee!!! <3 <3 <3!" Ok, so there is some amount of fangirling there. XD I also heard some CG members briefly admit to Martin Smith being quite good-looking or having really cool hair. Heh.

I have quite a few regrets in this event: 1) I don't have a digital camera to take photos of them 2) I didn't make it to the autographing sessions, I was sealed off by the time I got to the line 3) I missed half of their live worship.

Waaaahhhhhhhh!!! *cries*

Come back to Singapore next year, Delirious! I will have my digital camera and CDs ready for your autographs! Until then, I'll continue to worship with ya in your CD recordings, pray for your success/health/spiritual blessings/family-relationships/safe journey while touring and to be encouraged to keep pushing to promote God's Word through unlikely art mediums - more webmangakaing!


Rock on, Delirious! (*0*)//



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger