Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


When you are down in the pits, there is only one way to go: UP

And up, I go.

One fine morning, it occurred to me that I do not have to have a low opinion of myself.

I do not have to apologize for having big hips or skin problems. I do not have to be regretful that I do not have all the skills/experience in my career choice. I do not have to be upset that my previous relationship did not lead to something everlasting. I do not have to believe that I’m a failure.

Why? Because the One who loves me for who I am.....well, loves me -for who I am-. His Salvation plan through Christ asserts that God’s love for each one of us is just overwhelming insane (in a blessed way). If men’s weaknesses, failures, sins and downfalls do not perturb God 's dedication and love for mankind, what else can? If God never gives up on me; why should I give up on myself?

I totally misunderstood the concept of humility. It’s not about putting myself down. It’s about understanding my position in relation with God, giving thanks for all He has done and then, going out to give Glory to His name passionately in everything I do! I should be proud of what God has given me and made me into!

“Everything I do” isn’t limited to my drawing or any church activities. It includes the way I feel about my physical looks, the direction of my career, and my interaction with other people. EVERYTHING. Being happy with myself is being happy with what God has made me into and blessed me with. Truly, He has given me so much! I’ve just missed the whole point of why I’m living. I owe it to God to be happy and be confident with His plans.
*****************
No Lord, he said, you've got the wrong guy.
Simple conversation gets me tongue-tied.
And you're telling me to speak with a maniac king.
Could it be I've lost my mind?
And besides, I am weak, don't you want someone strong,
To lead them out of Egypt when they've been there so long?
And anyway, they won’t believe You ever spoke to me.
That's not your problem, God replied.
And the rest is history.
______
There's a bigger picture you can't see.
You don't have to change the world, just trust in me.
'Cause I am your creator, I am working out my plan,
And through you I will show them,
I Am.
______
Now Lord, are you sure?
He's just a shepherd boy,
Too small for battle gear with a giant to destroy.
What on earth can he do with five stones and a sling?
That's not your problem, God replied.
'Cause I can do anything.
______
There's a bigger picture you can't see.
You don't have to change the world, just trust in me.
'Cause I am your creator, I am working out my plan,
And through you, I will show them,
I Am.
______
(~Ginny Owens "I Am")
******************************************
Besides, whoever said I needed to work straight away the moment I reach home? XD Taking a break before jumping into a new job might be the best thing to do.
______
Man, I love it when the Holy Spirit kicks some sense into my stubborn narrow-minded head.



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I totally misunderstood the concept of humility. It’s not about putting myself down. It’s about understanding my position in relation with God, giving thanks for all He has done and then, going out to give Glory to His name passionately in everything I do! I should be proud of what God has given me and made me into!"

Ah Mave, so true! I am so thankful you get this. It's an inspiration to me as well. ^______^

I hope you are so blessed and glorify God in your artistic ministry. I know that God will totally use you. BTW, I have a new poem that you can look at if you like. It's titled "Soak," and its at my xanga. Let me know what you think.

Love ya,

Val *HUGS* ^__^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger