Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Sunday, January 01, 2006


Exactly one year ago, I believe I was fretting over my incomplete research project, how much time would be needed to complete my thesis writeup, the possibility of experimental failure, the urgency to apply for OPT, whether I could make the start day of my internship without upsetting INS, my frustrations with one of my professor, and deciding my defense date.

I was a nervous wreck and hated being who I am then. I believed that I had little worth, and nothing would go right. I could only beg and plead for God's mercy to end my misery somehow and soon.

By mid-2005, I had completed my defense and started my internship.
By September, my thesis was approved after a few more editings.
By December, I had the thesis printed and bound. I handed over my office keys and lab books/papers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2005 ends a major event in my life. I may need to work with my professor to get some papers published in the new year but the storm is finally over. Thank you God for reminding me of your love throughout the grief, frustration and pain. Thank you to all my friends from FSHN, TheBrats, CAA/CAO and ICF for prayers and support~ *hugs*

I can now move on with life and pick up what's left of my trodden down self-esteem.

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006.



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>I can now move on with life and pick up what's left of my trodden down self-esteem.<<<

There are so many times that our self esteem gets trampled, its not an easy thing to pick up with our own two hands. In fact, our esteem needs trodding or we never find out what God wants from us and we don't bow to Him and grow up and forward in our faith. We stay prideful in our own esteem. Thank the Lord for the trodding, the bumps in the road, and the valleys.

I have a verse for you, Mave. It's really important to take this in context, so if you get a chance please read all of I Thessalonians 5:12-24, but I'll place I Thess. 5:24 here:

"Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass."

In this New Year I hope all things come to pass and you can grow stronger in your walk with Christ.

*hug* Val (^__^)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Reta said...

life is what we have to move on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger