Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Sunday, November 20, 2005


You know, I haven't been in the mood to talk to ANYONE recently. I do hang out with my colleagues sometimes and every now and then, I will comment at cyber red's blog or post something at CAA. But apart from that, I've been ignoring phone calls from friends who calls me and most emails.

I currently find these interactions annoying and irritating. What good are such talks going to be? I anticipate that I'll end up feeling bad about myself after talking to anyone with an opinion. Maybe someone will talk about my breakup as if it was nothing. Or someone will try to persuade me to do something I don't want to do anymore (i.e. stay in U.S.). Or try to 'fix' my mood by suggesting that I do something else.

I'm completely aware that these comments are meant for good and for encouraging me. I know these people mean well. However, bizarre as it seems, I interpret them negatively and they leave me extremely agitated and can't help lashing out instead.

Now, I think it's unfair for me to hurt anyone with my unreasonably cranky mood and sharp words (yes, I can say the nastiest things when I'm in a foul mood). So, I've decided that the best thing for everyone is for me to just to shut up and back off. I'll only interact when I feel like it or am in a decent mood. The last thing I want is any form of pressure and right now, I just want to be left alone.

( '_ ');;;;

......Since when did I start entertaining so much self-pity and resentment? I'm pretty sure that I'm not depressed but neither am I the easy-going or patient person I used to be. I wonder how long this will go on.



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers Mave. May you find peace & comfort in Him. God bless & hugs!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger mav said...

Jess, thanks. You have mine as well. Take care in Indonesia. =D

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Reta said...

you just need time off by yourself huns..no worries..

i stare in blank space all the time.. it's fine lol

love ya muacks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger