Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Sunday, October 30, 2005


Darkness has fallen on the land. Loneliness and sadness reigns over a sad woman trapped in foreign land.

****************************************

In the corner of a cold empty room, the sad woman softly whispers to herself and looks up.

"Why?"

Her sadness unmasks, hot tears burn as they flow down her cold cheeks.

"Not pretty enough? Not slim enough? Too whiny? Too emotional? Too dependant/clingy? Too boring? Too much high maintenance?" Her restless mind offers endless suggestions....

The sad woman mourns the loss of a man she thought she could submit to by God's law. But the submission is with condition. In return, she seeks to be loved and cherished as Christ loved the church.

Was it too much for a woman to desire? The sad woman allows feelings of regrets and degrading thoughts to impress themselves upon her at her weaker and vulnerable moments.

All she can hear is.....

"Not good enough."

All she can hear is.....

"Not good enough."

All she can hear is.....

"Not good enough."

The sad woman shuts her eyes and continues to listen to her broken heart.

Here comes self-pity.

Here comes depression.

Here comes fierce hostility.

Here comes emotional tension.


**********************************************

It is over.

Or is it?



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mave (TT__TT) I'm praying.

"My voice rises to God, and I will cry aloud; my voice rises to God, and He will hear me. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; in the night my hand was stretched out without weariness; my soul refused to be comforted. When I remember God, then I am disturbed; when I sigh, then my spirit grows faint. Thou hast held my eyelids open; I am so troubled that I cannot speak. I have considered the days of old, the years of long ago. I will remember my song in the night; I will meditate with my heart; and my spirit ponders..." Psalm 77:1-6

In the morning the sun rises, but for the night, it will stay down.

There is always a morning in the Lord, please don't lose heart.

*hug* You are enough.

Love ya, my friend ^__^

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Reta said...

i hope everything's alright may? =(

i guess life moves on. i still try to shut down the surrounding around me when i get really fed-up. but sometimes we have to open up and deal with the demons. sigh.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for ya, Mave-chan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger