Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Saturday, September 24, 2005


I want to thank everyone who was involved in prayers and support in the duration of my graduate school term.

As of yesterday (Sept 23, 2005), I successfully submitted my final copy of my Master's thesis and officially graduate with a M.S. degree in Food Science.

This means A LOT to me since I've struggled throughout the last 2 1/2 years to get to this point. A year ago, I thought that I would never make it out. A year ago, I thought I was a total failure and all my hard work/tears would never be of much worth.

It's just AMAZING. I can’t recall a time I’ve felt so….free. While I still have a bit more of unfinished things to do, I’m just amazed at how many things quickly got settled yesterday during the submission process. I’m so filled with joy ~ I don't deserve God's Mercy and Love and yet He has blessed me with this success!

So Praise God, my friends! Praise Him indeed!

God is AWESOME, Almighty Lord of Creation, Merciful King, Lover of my Soul. He hath leadeth me to this trial of life and hath leadeth me through it. He hath provided me strength & comfort and was always there for me. I will forever sing praises of His goodness. The Lord's favor is upon me! Praise Him!



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger The Pest said...

YOU GO GIRL! :) Congrats on your completion of the freaking Masters Degree, teeheee....hope you are filled with joy and blessing from now on...just relax, enjoy life and have some great fun! We need to celebrate your achievements when we meet next time, tak boleh lari oh..okok? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger