Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Gah ~ I lost all my digital pics on some stupid Dell USB key while transferring the files from my laptop to my desktop. I lost 2 major folders 1) My trip to Chicago with Auntie during my graduation 2) Dolan lab pics 3) I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it's important.

If anyone wants to comment that I shouldn't use digital pics, DON'T. The last thing I wanna hear right now is "oh you should have bla bla bla." I just feel like telling the whole world to keep their thoughts to themselves and to help me retrieve my stupid files. Wow....I can't recall the last time I've been this angry. No....peeved off. Urgh, I want to smash something. Destroy something...I dunno, just do something to take out my anger and frustration. I couldn't hold myself back from cursing and screaming out profanities. God, help me! I'm SO MAD! I wanna cry tears of frustration but it's of no use. I know cursing isn't right but I'm just so upset, I've gotta let it all out!

Oh btw, here's the irony: All the stupid pics I have instead are work-related. WONDERFUL. Now, why couldn't I have lost the unnecessary pics that I don't friggin care for instead? But NOOOOOO.....I just had to lose the pics that I DON'T have an extra copy somewhere in this planet. I just had to lose the pics I treasured the MOST.

This irony just makes me want to delete all my work and grad school pics and say, "Fudge it all!!!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Dangit (x20)!!! Blasted USB key!!!!!

EDIT: OK, Mave lost her cool and Mave has calmed down. So, she is editing some words to make it family friendly. LOL



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger The Pest said...

Hey Mave, sorry to hear what happened to the pics...same thing happened to me last time. I lost the pics that I took on the official snow day in MI. It's the most beautiful snowy day on Thanksgiving Day year 2004. I lost them all and I was super duple sad and frustrated for losing all those pictures. But then later I told myself, I treasured those moments when taking the pictures. Pictures could be static but memories are still with me. So I hope you are feeling better by now. Memories could last forever compared to pictures, k? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger