Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Monday, August 29, 2005


How is it that humans avoid being commited to loving each other? Are they so afraid to make mistakes or take risks when it comes to relationships? Are they trying to avoid the guilt and pain that potentially comes along with the oath of love?

Why can't the person I love, love me in return? I feel like a fool. I feel as if I gave my whole heart, only to find it rejected as if it was worth nothing.

Lord Jesus, how could You bear it all? Your love for mankind was so overflowing and extended to the ends of the earth. You sacrificed everything to save them; you gave up Your life. And yet, the lowly man rejected it with selfish pride and shameless mockery.

How it is that You, Lord of all Lords, can still forgive all men and pin for them to return their love to You? You loved so much until it hurt. Are You the biggest Fool for Love?

Should I allow myself to entertain rage and grief? Should I allow myself to wallow in bitterness and self pity? Should I allow anxiety to take control? Should I allow myself to feel dangled and torn on like a ragged doll?

I'm in pain and sorrow. I lost in confusion; drowning in emotions. I need something to hold on to. I'm reaching out for you, God, Solid Rock of Faith. Lend me Your strength when I'm weak. Fill my empty and aching heart with your Love in abundancy.

God, help me to love even when I feel pain and rejection. Set me free from my selfish perceptions of what Love should be. Open my heart and eyes to see through the deceptive worldly interpretations of Love. Let your True Peace and Comfort flow through the wounds of my heart. Let the Healing Rain fall.

Let me be a Fool for Love.



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger