Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Saturday, May 07, 2005


Hello everyone, I've been very busy running around finishing off a major part of my Master's thesis the week before and it's Graduation weekend! (Note: I really graduate this summer (tentatively June) when I complete my oral examination and submit my thesis, but yeah it doesn't hurt to celebrate first hehehe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In the graduation hall with a friend from a ballroom dancing club (Yes, I LOVE dancing...>^^<) Btw, it's me on the left.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A quick full shot of my graduation gown. Yahoo! I get to wear black this time as a Master graduate. \(*0*)/(refer to next pic)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is what Bachelor grads wear in my uni...... It's not exactly my fav color for a graduation gown. But hooray for Trevor!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got myself some nice letter stickers and stuck this to my cap. It's my way of expressing my gratitude to God for getting me out of grad school! I admit I was nervous initially coz ppl were questioningly looking at my cap but eventually, most of my friends (even non believers) thought it was cool. \m/ Go God!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Posing with Firman teehee. I have no idea what obsessed him to buy that hat today. It must be the graduation mood.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eat your heart out, Ash! <--- private joke Sorry for the long one, hope everyone enjoys this ~ I've been very busy and will be super busy for the next few weeks as well. I'll try to come back as often as I can but at the moment, life is crazy! Seeya later ^_^)//



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Reta said...

awwww lovely shots MAY!!! so fast your graduation???? i can't believe it!! =))) sorry i couldn't be there babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger