Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


Everyone seems pretty fascinated with the topic called 'Love.' We see it on our billboards, in Hollywood and is most probably the main focus of the dating scene. Ppl lament, "Why don't you love me? I love you but you don't love me in return bla bla bla"

Sure most of us are capable of loving those who love. It's not difficult when these ppl do the things we want them to or they somehow fulfill the criterion we've set upon them. But try loving the people you HATE.

I've had my share of meeting annoying, immature, mean and rude people. When I was younger, it was easier to just avoid these ppl. However, as I grow older, I realize that I might not be able to enjoy that luxury anymore. What are you going to do if you find out that the person you resent the most is going to be a work partner? Or wait a minute, what about that family member you dislike with all your heart and have been enduring them for like your whole lifetime?

What are you going to do? Are you going to run away from them? Quit your job? Quit the family? Do you have that choice? If you don't have that choice, it seems that you're doomed to live with that person and suffer. That's when you start to think that life sucks and is just NOT fair.

I've been placed in that situation and had a realization today. Sometimes God places annoying ppl around you, so that you can learn to be patient. In my case, I know this unlovable person has been placed in my workplace so that I will learn to love him as God loves him. One part of me feels disgusted and angry, "I don't want to work with him. Why this? I hate it. " But there's another part in me, which gently pressing me on, "It's Ok. I must learn to love. God won't lead to a place you cannot handle and He'll be with you at all times." I'm pretty sure the latter is what helps me maintain my sanity in life. Loving someone is not all about feeling good inside or having those great emotional experiences. It's a decision and commitment to force oneself to give willingly even if they don't feel like it.

It will be one of my most difficult challenges in this phase of my life but I choose to believe that while this may not be what I want, I know that God wants me to learn how to love so it's worth it. It's difficult but it's not impossible."



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Reta said...

Oh hoh..I know what you man. But serioulsy, I've given up trying to 'like' this sorta ppl. Waste of time. This ppl will take advantage of you, so that's where my line is drawn. On the other hand, keeping them at tow, might be useful..someday.. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger