Profile

Scientist by day, hobby manga artist by night, Mave reserves this site for rants and ramblings about Anime/Manga, Christian Music and Faith, Crime Investigation, Cooking Disasters, Food Science, JRockers, travelling experiences, random everyday life stuff and humor. XD

Words of Wisdom


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7


My Websites

TheProject
DeviantArt: MaveT


Bishonen/Biseinen<3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Links

* JMouse * Midori-Rish * LittleBIGgirl * Raion-sama * Cyclist * D&JinJapan * Cyber-Red * The Pest * twentyfivecents * Wing Wing * Chette * KrescentMoon * Grim-Neader * Psycho Ann * Solid Ronin * UC pseudonym * Valerie * PathMakers * Fahrenheit * Jars of Clay * A FoodBlog


Fanlistings

registered at kcome.blogspot.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Credits

HTML Coding by MyrrhLynn
General Art Design by Me Me Me! XD
LeeHom belongs to eh.. himself. :(

Tuesday, February 22, 2005


Whoever think I'm a problem-free happy-go-lucky gal, "oh she's so lucky, life is so easy for her" needs to seriously reconsider their assumption. <-- Frankly that statement bugs me to no end. Hypothetical situation: I'm trying to advise a friend who is depressed about her life as a single. I tell her, "Heyy..enjoy your singlehood and make lotsa friends. XD" But she replies, "Huh, easy for you to say, you already have a boyfriend. " <-- this is a mild example. I've had, "You have great parents, lucky you. Now, leave me alone."

Do you guys realize how frustrating this is? I care deeply for my friends and most of the time when I open my mouth to give advice, the intention is only to help you to overcome/face challenges in life (especially from a psychological or spiritual aspect). But when friends start spouting the "You are lucky, you never lost anything or have everything, you will never understand my pain" in return, it's a huge slap to my face and it really hurts. Just because I have certain 'priviledges' in life, doesn't mean I have no problems as well. Really, who do you think you are? Pls PLEASE stop talking as if you're the only one with problems. That's selfishness. Stop victimizing yourself. It's tempting to think that your problems are so unique & huge that no one will ever understand you. Many ppl in this world are in far worse situations than us such as no food, no clothes, *gasp* no Internet.....or some ppl are dying from cancer, being sexually exploited on a daily basis, dying in war, blind, handicapped etc.etc. It's humbling when one learns to be grateful instead and to channel their care to those who need help instead of focusing on themselves.

I admit that I need to change my own selfish attitude. I keep thinking that everyone was being plain annoying or saying mean/stupid things but I'm actually the hypocrite since I'm doing it too! Gah! Now how did Jesus do it? How did He put up with all the crap from his own people and yet still loved them, better still saved them? If it were my fleshly self, I'll be shoving all of humanity straight down to hell. Thank God I'm not God. XD;;;;; That's some serious love there and all Christians have so much to learn from Jesus.

Think about it. No one (well..except God) can help you if you wish to remain in your pride and selfishness and refuse to be helped. But lucky you, God still loves you.



*********** ~('_'~) ~('__')~ (~'_')~ ***********


1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Reta said...

one word for them; Asses! hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger